"FREE tips help you lay tile like a pro with fewer mistakes and less frustration!"
Welcome to "Learn How to Lay Tile",
My name is Joe Wallis and I have put together free information that will help you succeed in finishing your tile project with fewer problems--and have a beautiful, professional-quality tile job that will add distinction to your home. Whether you are tiling floors or wall, a bathroom or kitchen, a backsplash or countertop, the information in these free lessons can help you avoid costly mistakes.
Feel free to browse the links on this site for more information about laying tile, or signup for my email course below, where you'll receive one lesson per day in your email box.
- The tool you will need to remove stuck pieces of tile (it works kind of like a broom for sweeping)
- The two rooms most notorious for tile floor damage.
- The first step you should take before starting any bathroom tile project (doing this can save you both time and money)
- The kind of tile that can make a small room (like a bathroom) actually look larger.
- The right kind of grout to use for small gaps vs. large gaps (Do you know the difference?)
- Why a tile wall is easier to maintain than a normal wall.
- Which expensive product touted to improve your grout is actually a waste of money
- The mistake that will leave your grout crumbling and unusable!! (Avoid this at all costs!)
- The difference between a "jack on jack" wall pattern and a "running bond" pattern.
- What is a "support strip" and why you may need to use one.
- Why you should be twisting your tile instead of sliding it into place.
- The simple tool you can use to keep your tile in proper alignment.
- Much, much more!
To get this amazing one-of-a-kind course on laying and setting tile, simply fill out the box below, and we’ll instantly deliver your first issue in your email inbox right away!
We’ll send you your first issue as soon as you sign up, and we’ll talk to you soon.
All the best,
Joe H. Wallis